An urban renewal project on the SNCF/RFF “Chapelle International” at Porte de la Chapelle in the 18th district of Paris.
- Deconstruction and demolition of buildings, decontamination and site servicing
- Construction of 9 plots and the freight terminal, juxtaposing urban and rail functions: shops and public services situated below the terminal, and residential units in a landscaped setting bove
- Construction of a school and a creche
- Development of public areas
- Construction of a bridge on the ring road between the development zone and Boulevard Ney
- Public network construction work to connect the zone