Focused 100% on scheduling, construction management and coordination (SCMC), planitec btp brings its expertise to a wide variety of sectors, from construction and infrastructure to urban planning.
40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SCMC
Requiring both hands-on and consulting skills, the role of SCMC is to manage project deadlines by defining an efficient, effective site organization, overseeing implementation and coordinating the different teams on site. Since the 1970s, planitec btp has been facilitating relations between project owners, project managers and contractors, bringing its technical expertise and people skills to major projects.
SCMC BY PLANITEC BTP
Acting as an impartial “engineer of time,” planitec btp enables project owners to anticipate potential problems and manage complexity:
- Anticipating potential problems: planitec btp contributes at the earliest project stages. A combination of consulting and hands-on skills enables the company to anticipate potential problems and propose the most effective site organization.
- Managing complexity: drawing on several decades of experience, planitec btp designs a highly precise site organization, taking into account all the technical, urban and organizational constraints of a project.
planitec btp covers all the aspects of SCMC, providing support from the feasibility phase to delivery of a finished building to the client.
Preliminary stages (feasibility and design)
- SCMC expertise (auditing of the timeline, site organization and logistics)
- Site organization and scheduling
- 4D building information modeling (BIM)
- Assistance at the contractor bid phase
- Assistance for works contracts
- Works coordination and supervision
- Lean construction
- Site logistics
- Management of shared site expenditure (pro-rata account)
- Preparation and management of delivery phases